Senior Manager, Production Planning
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: May 23, 2023
- Lead and oversees monthly / weekly production schedule base on capacity vs demand
- Lead to limiting build up of slow moving and obsolete inventory
- Responsible for the coordination and execution of supply chain tactical and strategic plan, managing internal and external relationships to support business expansion and growth, ensuring business needs are met efficiently.
- Deliver both Cost and SC operational KPIs – SLA, inventory and lead value creation within Supply Chain
- Part of Supply Chain Leadership team to deliver SC transformation milestones, inclusive building talent pipeline and HIPO team
- An effective communicator to lead and influence cross-function collaboration to deliver SC KPIs.
- Key stakeholders – Sales and Marketing, Manufacturing, R&D, Procurement, Warehouse and Distribution and Order Processing
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or related
- Possess at least 10 years’ experience in supply chain
- Strong Production Planning / Capacity Planning experience
Kerwin Tan Kai Bin (R1331624)