Senior Improvement Specialist / Manager - Healthcare (Six Sigma/Human Factors)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: May 13, 2021
- Oversee and drive improvement projects / initiatives aimed at improving care processes/systems, improving health of populations, and reducing costs
- Establish and maintain effective communications with all stakeholders. Anticipate stakeholder needs and respond promptly with appropriate and helpful solutions
- Provide coaching to individual project groups / teams to enable them to achieve their goals effectively and efficiently with optimal participation of all team members
- Promoting culture change by sharing best practices
- Provide education, coaching, and mentoring on improvement methods, data collection and analysis methods, project management and change management techniques to project teams
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Health Science, Public Health, Operations Management, Industrial Engineering, or related field
- At least 7 years of working experience in transformation/change agent role within an organization engaged in a Lean transformation preferred.
- Proven ability to identify and resolve problems utilising a myraid of improvement methodologies, plan and conduct complex project assignments and prepare reports.
- Proficiency with basic statistical analysis, CI tools and change management techniques
- 2 Openings: Six Sigma & Human Factors
Kerwin Tan Kai Bin (R1331624)