Safety Manager - Construction (Chemicals)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Jul 29, 2020
- Responsible for the construction of the new plant with the project team and liaise with different stakeholders including contractors and Consultants (Professional Engineer) to ensure all legal documents submitted comply with the relevant authorities’ requirements.
- Work with different government bodies such as Land lease (JTC, EDB), Industrial Application (NEA), Environmental Baseline Study (JTC), Quantitative Risk Analysis, Pollution Control Study (NEA), Planning Approval (URA), Structural Plan, Building Plan Approval
- Possess good knowledge of safe operation management in chemical plants and create standards and action guidelines.
- Able to interpret and maintain the standard of Singapore Legal requirement, Singapore Standards Code of Conduct and other necessary requirements, so as to ensure the company compliance.
- Manage all EHS incident and nonconformance investigations for construction work. Track corrective and preventative actions till completion.
- Degree in related discipline
- Min 5 years of exprience in chemicals/oil & gas industry
- Experience in project/construction
- Must have strong knowledge of Singapore regulation and requirements related to EHS
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Possess MOM registered WSHO, FSM and HS certification
- Must have confined space safety for assessor
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156) | EA License: 16S8107