Learning & Development Manager (Manufacturing) #AJY
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Apr 06, 2021
- Plan, coordinate and administer the training process, and monitor training status of operations staffs.
- Configure, launch and administer in the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Conducts refresher training and e-assessments for operations staffs.
- Consolidate and analyse data pertaining to the trainees, training outcomes and administrative process to identify trends and opportunities for improvements.
- Liaise with other stakeholders regarding training-related matters.
- Degree in Human Resources/ Business Administration or any relevant
- Minimum 5 years working experience, with at least 3 years in planning & scheduling of training.
- Possess team-player qualities with good project management and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
EA License No:. 16S8107
Company: SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd