Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: May 13, 2021
- Responsible for gathering requirement, specification; evaluates and recommends new/upgrade of software and hardware to meet the requirement.
- Responsible for implementing improvements/projects that increase the quality and availability of the business systems/services that meets current and future enterprise business strategy.
- Provides infrastructure architecture design through industrial best practice and standards.
- Participate in the design of infrastructure solutions including their failover capabilities in a n-Tier Data Centre environment in collaboration with multiple engineering/architecture team overseeing platform OS, storage, virtualization, cloud, network, database, middleware and application.
- Designing the best solutions by performing a series of needs discovery.
- Keep abreast of technological advancement, emerging standards and new software or hardware solution to continuously provide proven, innovative, cost -effective and quality solution.
- Evaluate technology, market trends and industry plus identify prospective impact on business.
- Conduct proof of concept and solution demonstration to stakeholders to gain trust and confident of the proposal.
- Develop implementation plan for the proposed solution.
- Masters/ Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in Information Systems with solid technical and enterprise skills.
- Accomplished at least 5 years of relevant experience in the architecture of multiple projects of varying degrees of complexity & scale.
- Certification in Architecture methodology. (TOGAF, Zachman, etc).
- Experience with Docker containers, Kubernetes, APIs and Micro-services architecture
Kerwin Tan Kai Bin (R1331624)