Chief Investment Officer (Investment Management) #MJC
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Posted: Sep 21, 2022
- Assisting MD/CEO in strategic planning and day-to-day operations of the MD's Office.
- Assisting MD/CEO in building and cultivating the organization's healthy and efficient culture.
Assisting MD/CEO in promoting team building amongst the Company's staff as well as with other staff within the ARB's group.
- Ensuring that the MD/CEO is well informed and kept abreast of all significant matters or affairs of Investment Department.
- To provide interfaces between the rest of employees in the MD's Office Department with the other departments, external parties as well as ARM's Board of Directors.
Portfolio Management and Fund Management / Investment Performance
- Supervise, coach, advise and monitor all fund managers and their investment performance relative to benchmark, ROI and/or any other required objectives
- Responsible to perform hands-on investment management on key portfolios.
- Responsible to spearhead the refinement or enhancement of investment process.
- Responsible to oversee that broad investment strategy and day-to-day fund management activities are in tune with meeting clients" specific mandates and industry's guidelines.
- Regularly attend performance review meetings with clients.
- Provide or outline the broad or macro investment strategy of the funds such as in the areas of asset allocation, sectoral strategy, risk-return trade-off, etc.
- Review and monitor investment strategy of all funds under management in terms of liquidity risk, diversification, tracking errors, beta, etc.
- Provide valuable inputs in terms of asset-liability management for KWB.
Investment Research & Credit Evaluations
- To monitor analyst on producing good quality research and investment ideas on timely basis.
- Responsible in contributing investment ideas and calls.
- To ensure that both timing and quantity of report met the years' target/KPIInvestment Reports, Proposals & Products
- Supervise the preparation of investment proposals or products.
- Monitor reporting of fund performance to clients is fair, transparent and on timely basis.
- Providing inputs and ideas in development of new investment products.
Policy and Administration Duties
- To spearhead the refinement and enhancement of investment policy and guidelines and to oversee that these policy and guidelines are adequate and be adhered.
- To spearhead cooperation with Risk Management and Compliant Departments to increase probability of good and sound investment practice.
- To oversee that the whole investment team has adequate staffing, tools and resources to satisfactorily perform its tasks.
- To monitor there is no front-running or any other illegal activities done by the while investment team.
- Responsible to ensure that there is no major audit issues within the investment framework.
- To ensure that investment personnel received adequate human capital development and training.
- To provide morale boosting working environment for all investment personnel.
- To ensure that the investment team promotes good governance and image.
Interested candidate may share your cv to email@example.com.