Business Development Consultant
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Jul 22, 2020
What does the role entails?
- Provide strategic consulting advice through competent and proactive business engagements with mid to senior level managers;
- Partner multinational clients in delivering corporate talent sourcing services;
- Assess the requirements of each particular assignment or client;
- Adopt suitable search strategies and interviews to reach out to and shortlist a right pool of candidates for clients' selection;
- Manage the end to end recruitment project, including client and candidate meeting process and expectations, through interview to offer stage and beyond.
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- Possess Degree in any field/discipline
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive, motivated and strong determination
- Strong advocator of team work
SearchAsia offers unparalleled opportunities for individuals who are keen to embark on a recruitment career. We believe in team work and working in a collaborative environment. All new-starters receive extensive training and responsibility from day one. Assessment of your potential takes place from the start and talents will be challenged to take on fast-track career path to be groomed as our future business leaders.
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156) | EA License: 16S8107