Assistant Manager, Sales (Packaging Industry)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Jan 12, 2023
- Develops business plan and sales strategy for the market.
- Prepares action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets to grow Company’s export business
- Develop and maintain relationships with key industry contacts.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Executives.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- With minimum 10 years of successful sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Proven track record in closing sales, delivering independent financial, competitive and business analyses; excellent contract negotiation skills
(Nur Jasthina Binte Jamaludin)
R22111078 #AJT | EA License: 16S8107